Get ready for a classic Mediterranean feast inspired by Nina’s childhood spent in St Tropez and a career in top French and Italian kitchens around London.
From Francesco Mazzei’s L’Anima to Alain Ducasse at the Dorchester to Jacob Kennedy’s Gelupo, Nina brings together all of her experiences to create an evening of amazing food with music to take you to the south of France.
- Aperitif: Rhubarb Bellini,
- Amuse Bouche: Roast sweet potato hummus on pane carasau,
- Starter: Pissaladiere (onion and pepper tart) with pomegranate molasses vinaigrette,
- Mains: Slow roast spring lamb with salsa verde, garden salad of peas, asparagus, rocket and rosemary roast potatoes,
- Dessert: Grand Marnier Cheesecake with pistachio dust and raspberry coulis