Devotion is the new photographic project by Christopher Roche which was first exhibited at Book and Kitchen in May 2016. Since then Christopher has taken the project around the UK. Devotion brings together many of Christopher’s images from around the world that explore men and women’s thirst for spiritual fulfillment around the world.
Born in Canada to Irish parents, Chris grew up in Africa and around Europe. Dividing his time between working as a filmmaker and photographer he is now based in the UK. He has won many awards internationally and his photographs have been published in the national press, exhibited at Royal Geographical Society in London and at United Nations Office at Geneva.
He has won many awards for his works include:
– PX3 Prix de la Photographie, Paris (Press) 1st Place, Gold (2016)
– Tokyo International Foto Awards (People/Culture) 1st Place, Gold (2016)
– Travel Photographer of the Year, Finalist (2016)
– Sony World Photography National Award 1st Place (2016)
– Moscow International Foto Awards Honorable Mention (2016)
– Siena International Photo Awards Honorable Mention (2016)
– The Wanderlust Photo Portfolio of the Year 1st Place (2015)
– International Photographer of the Year (People, Travel) 1st Place (2015)
– International Photographer of the Year (People, Portrait) Honorable Mention (2015)
– International Photography Awards (Traditions and Culture) Honorable Mention (2015)
– Wild Frontiers Photo of the Year, 1st Place (2014)
His published works include The Priests and Pilgrims of Ethiopia and Banaras – Holy City by Prestel.
Showing all 18 results