Your use of this website is subject to the following conditions and you should not use this website unless you accept these conditions:
- Book and Kitchen accepts no liability to any person for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained at this website
- Event details on the site are subject to change without prior notice. Book and Kitchen accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of information or material accessed through
- The text and images contained in this website belong to Book and Kitchen and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You can print or download any part of these text and images for personal use only and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use could lead to action or breach of copyright. the site.
- We are not responsible for the content of any linked sites and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of that linked site.
- You will only use this website for personal private use.
Conditions of Sale of Tickets and Exchanges
- Every member of the audience or visitor must have a valid ticket for a ticketed event.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, resold or refunded.
- Book and Kitchen reserves the right to refuse admission or attendance to any patron.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Refunds and exchanges will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling. Refund or exchange must be requested from your point of purchase and can only be claimed by the person who made the booking. Refund will only cover the face value of the tickets and any associated booking fees.
- Only tickets purchased from Book and Kitchen or approved agents are valid for admission. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
- Some performances may have specific conditions of sale. These will be listed on the event pages for that event on this site and it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check this before they purchase tickets.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person for certain events.
- Book and Kitchen reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised programme.
- Tickets are required for each child attending a performance. Some performances and/or specific seating areas may have age restrictions. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check any restrictions before they purchase tickets.The unauthorised use of cameras, audio and video equipment is not permitted.
- Purchase of a ticket means you consent to filming, photography and sound recording which may include you as a member of the audience and its use in commercial distribution without payment or copyright.
- Food and drink may not be brought into the building.
- It is against the law to smoke inside Book and Kitchen. Smoking is permitted in the Garden area but may be restricted at the Manager’s discretion.
- For security reasons, bags may be searched as a condition of entry.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices are distracting to other audience members. Please ensure they are switched off.
- We reserve the right to block access to the Royal Albert Hall’s website, or to cancel a booking, when we believe that a person is using automated means to check availability or purchase tickets.
- You agree that you will not use any software or technology that could interfere with the performance of, or place an unreasonably large load on, the Royal Albert Hall’s website.
- Music in small spaces can damage hearing. Book and Kitchen accepts no responsibility for any personal property brought to the venue.
- CCTV is in operation on the premises for the purposes of crime prevention and detection.
- Please consider our neighbours and leave Book and Kitchen quietly
- Please note that the Garden will officially close at 9:30 pm. Cusotmers who request to sit there will have to find any available space inside.