At Book and Kitchen, we do many things, one of which is building, designing and managing websites. We built our own website, as well as many others for local businesses in our area, as well as street and community sites. Our focus is for small to medium size websites that run anywhere from 5 to 50 pages. So if you are looking to increase your online presence, whether from a basic site to something more interactive including e-commerce or a shop then we can help.
Our costs are simple and are calculated on the following:
- Based on our hourly rate or project based depending on the scale
- Include planning, design, programming and launch
- New websites will be mobile/tablet-responsive.
- Build using Word press to allow clients to edit the content themselves
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) enabled
We are also able to offer the following:
- E-commerce solutions
- Multilingual websites
- Customised plugins such as maps, event calendars, galleries etc.
Please note that we expect clients to provide all starting text content (including copy and images).
Indicative cost breakdown for small business website:
- Planning and design: £500 – 1500
- Programming: £500 – £3,000
- Content Support and SEO: £500 – £2,000
- Client Training and Initial Support: £250 – £500
- Testing and Launch: £250 – £750
Total Cost: £2,000 –£7,750 varies based on requirements
* Please note that cost does not include domain purchase and hosting costs. We are happy to recommend suppliers that we use for our websites. This cost is based on a fast turnaround and approval process with limited revisions and no additional requests. Costs for e-commerce or more complex websites are much more time intensive and will be reflected in a higher cost.